Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 2, Filing Cabinet

Filing is a joke in this house.  When we have a piece of paper that needs to be filed, we do one of two things with it - stuff it in the filing cabinet willy nilly, or put it in a cardboard box "to be filed".  Ha!  There has been no filing around here in a long time.  Well, no more!  Day 2, I tackled this project.  Step 1, empty the contents of the cabinet, which was in the dining room, and move the cabinet into the bedroom, under the desk where it makes sense.  My entire bed was covered in papers, owner's manuals, and just plain junk that got in the filing cabinet.  It took most of the day, but I was able to not only clear it out, organize it, but also FILE every single piece of paper that needed filed that I could find!  Now I know there are more boxes hiding around the house, but I did my best for one day. 

My fabulous filing cabinet!

No comments:

Post a Comment