Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 6, Storage Cart

After I finished putting the bed back together, I felt like doing something else, but it's getting late so I didn't want to tackle another big project.  Next to my desk I have a small rolling storage cart with drawers.  I use it to house the supplies for my AVON business.  So I decided to declutter it! 


There are 4 small drawers on the top and 3 large drawers on the bottom.  Here's the top 4 drawers.  Mostly they were filled with expired catalogs.  I filled half a trash bag with them!  After that, there wasn't much left.  Now it's organized.



Top drawer has samples & supplies like my name & phone # stamps.  Second drawer has items that I need to return.  Third drawer is now EMPTY and will be used for current catalogs, once I get them out of boxes in the dining room.  Fourth drawer has calendars and money collection envelopes.  The large drawers on the bottom didn't need decluttering.  One keeps all my bags, one is empty, and the other has miscellaneous products in it for gifting or personal use.  Woo hoo - two projects in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment