Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 3, Nightstand & Dresser

I mentioned before that my dresser is totally empty.  Well it is after Day 3's project!  My nightstand was not too difficult, but there was some clutter to deal with in the drawer as well as on the shelf underneath.  I had a lot of jewelry shoved in there as well as in the dresser.  Other things in the dresser included: pack 'n' play sheets that don't fit our pack 'n' play, clothes that don't fit anyone in this house, pantyhose that I will never wear, all the accessories to our pack 'n' play (the bassinet top, the toy bar, etc.), many miscellaneous items.  A few of the drawers actually were empty.  So the dresser is all cleaned out.  The only things I put back in it temporarily are diapers & wipes since I do a lot of diaper changing in my room.  I need to find an alternative spot for that stuff once I get the new stand to replace the dresser, but for now, it works.  Sorry I have no pictures, but it's just an empty dresser!  Here's the nightstand.  (We won't talk about the floor around it - that hasn't come up on the schedule yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment