Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 4, Desk revisited

When I posted the picture of my desk "clean and organized" it occurred to me that it was also really cluttered.  So after some thinking, I decided to put away all the office supplies, paper, etc. out of sight.  For now, that means it went into my empty dresser.  I have decided that the perfect substitute for the dresser would be our old hutch that is currently in the basement.  Just the bottom of it, that is.  It's got 2 drawers and two doors with shelves inside.  It will be a perfect stand for my dollhouse and perfect storage for the office supplies, without being a big overwhelming piece of furniture like the desk is.  In the meantime, here's the before and after of the desk.


BEFORE:  Clean and organized
AFTER:  Clean, organized AND clutter-free!


2 comments:

  1. Doing a great job with the house declutter and I love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You are really on the ball with this stuff! Wish I had the time right now to do some myself. You are helping to motivate me even with out "extra" time!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete